Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Good Start

Hi there everyone -

I hope that you had a good day today. Mine so far has been pretty productive, and I plan on finishing the other outline that I'd begun the other day for a different project. Outlines are so useful. I cannot believe that I scoffed at the idea of having one for each project! It's great to know where you are in your story so that you know where you need to be in the next scene or chapter. Although the night is still young, I've a lot to do before I even get to sit down and finish it, so thought I'd just hop on here and quickly type up today's post!

You know you do what you set your mind to. Now just do it!


Catch you tomorrow, readers! Thanks for your time.

Take care & Enjoy your evening.

- Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment