Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Prediction Day

On this Groundhog Day, is is indeed a day of prediction and tradition. Punxsutawney Phil did predict that there will be an early spring this year, which was nice to hear after all the snow we've had to endure. Let's hope that his prediction is on the mark this year! (Even if it isn't, he's such a cute little guy - I can't help but watch the ceremony every year)!

Although this winter has become quite a bother, hopefully it won't stay that way. May we all find beautiful flowers awaiting us beneath the ground soon!

Unfortunately, I got a late start yesterday due to lack of sleep the previous night and therefore didn't get any writing done. I hope that that will change today. No-no, I predict that it will! :o)

We are stories in the book of life. With each day, there is a fresh page.

Enjoy your day!

Take care & Thank you for reading.

- Donna

1 comment:

  1. That groundhog is adorable:.) I love your quote! What a great way (especially for writers) to look at the world! Good luck with your writing!

    ReplyDelete