Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A New Beginning

Hi everyone -

I hope you had a nice day today. Mine was okay, and semi-productive. I'm hoping for better luck tomorrow, but I'm also trying my best to take one day at a time, which is all that I can do, really.

I did manage to make some writing progress today, with not much sleep in me. I began a first chapter of a book that I had an idea about over this past weekend. I know that I originally wanted to limit myself to 5 projects, but I just couldn't pass this project up. It meant a lot to me, and it's a nonfiction project, so it's different from what I usually concentrate on, which is fiction.

I hope to continue working on this project. So far, it's been fun. I'll keep you posted on it.


Beginnings are what give you the push to get to the endings.

Thank you for reading, and enjoy your evening. :o)

Take care,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment