Popular Posts

Friday, February 25, 2011

Cutting It Close

Hi everyone -

I hope you all had a nice day today. I'd almost fallen asleep and forgotten to write in here today! Surely was close to it, but thankfully I was woken up and reminded to do so. Thank you, by the way. You know who you are! I owe you so much!!

So many times it seems like we're so close to reaching things and they seem anything but within reach. And we may even need a loved one or friend to give us a reminder that it will happen if we just continue on and keep the faith in ourselves and our craft, or whatever the case may be. We will succeed!

I worked some more on a project of mine today. I think I may need to do some more research on it, but the scenes are coming together well, I'm glad to say.


Be the someone you've always wanted to be. Strive, dream, and make it happen.

Have a good evening, everyone. And thank you for reading.

Take care,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment