Popular Posts

Monday, February 7, 2011

That Monday Feeling

Hi everyone -

I've definitely got the Monday blues, and the weather seems to coincide with it. Hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow and so will I. Having the Monday blues and also not feeling too well can certainly take away your mood for creativity, but I refuse to let that completely discourage me. If one wants to make any progress, they need to continue what they've started. The show must go on! I hope that you were able to get anything done that you had on your "to do" list today.

I plan on getting a bit of reading done as well as writing, even if I have to do it in the comfort of my bed! Just so something was accomplished today. The shove will be turned into a push, but not just a tap today.

Do what there is to be done in a day, and then it's a done deal.

Enjoy your evening!

Take care,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment