Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

for Saturday, April 2, 2011 - Books, Books and More Books

Hi everyone - I hope you enjoyed your Saturday. Mine was pretty good. My first weekend back since I was out of town, and what did my loved one and I find today? You got it, more book sales! It must be the season for books, or at least it seems to be. I cannot believe the deals I'm finding, no matter where I seem to be! It's a pleasant and welcome surprise, that's for sure! I hope that it doesn't end anytime soon. :o) I've found a couple of great writing instruction books too, which hopefully will motivate me even more to achieve my goal in finsihing at least one project. The more push I get on this, the better. I tend to doubt myself at times, but with good and understanding people around me and in my life, it's only temporary. I plan on getting a good dent in at least a couple of my projects this week. Hopefully I'll be able to create another outline for one of them. Soon I plan on choosing at least 3 projects to maintain, and then go from there. It's so hard for me to choose just one at this point, so I will do that in awhile. Juggling projects seems to work best for me at the moment though. I hope that you are able to take advantage of some good Spring sales going on out there. Be it books, clothes, or anything. Treat yourself to a vacation by opening a book to another world. Take care & Enjoy your evening. And thanks for reading. :o) - Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment