Popular Posts

Monday, April 4, 2011

for Thursday, March 31, 2011 - A Surprise Awaits

Hello everyone - Wow, what a day! Was tired from the flight and so glad that I managed to have time to eat this time! I wasn't so fortunate on the flight out. Am glad to be back, although I very much miss my family and best friend. I hope that they'll all be okay. I call or e-mail them often, so they always know how much I care. It was wonderful to see my loved one after the hectic day. Flying can tend to take a lot out of you. The waiting, the hurrying, the flight being cancelled four times (yup, that's right, four!) and of course, waiting! A friend of ours arranged with him to pick me up at the airport, and when I'd arrived back home, a surprise was in store for me (my loved one kept teasing me about it throughout the week whilst I was away, but didn't get into specifics) and so here I was, home, for no longer than a few seconds, and out he comes from the other room with an engagement ring in hand, and down he went on one knee. I'm a romantic to a fault, so I was beaming! What a beautiful end to a long day! And what a wonderful thing to write about! :o) I hope that you have many good surprises awaiting you in life. Keep the faith and hope - You never know what might await you! Every day and every night the depths and colors of the sky are a surprise. Take care & Enjoy your day. - Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment