What I've accomplished so far on my writing journey.
Popular Posts
-
Hello out there - Well, it's nothing short of horrendous out here today. Between the snow and the wind, you haven't much of a choice...
-
Hello everyone - May you all be enjoying a relaxing weekend, or day off soon. I'm hoping to have a nice one myself, although I do wish t...
-
Well folks, I finally did it. I decided to get off of my duff and create this blog. It's something I should have done a year ago, but I...
-
On this Groundhog Day, is is indeed a day of prediction and tradition. Punxsutawney Phil did predict that there will be an early spring this...
-
Hello everyone. Happy Friday to you. Alas, the weekend is here! And what a week it's been. We were clobbered with snow, as you know, and...
-
Hello out there! I had a lot of snow shoveling to do yesterday, and did it take a lot out of me! Whew! But it got done, and I was so glad to...
-
Hello everyone - Today was a somewhat productive day. Due to not feeling that well, I didn't get a lot done, but I did manage to get som...
-
Hello everyone - Well, my loved one and I arrived at our destination today. Was nice to finally get here, as I was concerned as to whether o...
-
Hi everyone - Clearing out clutter is a tedious process, but once it's been done, what a good feeling it is. I was able to get a bit of ...
-
Hello all - I hope you've been well. I can hardly believe that it's already December! How quickly this year has passed by! My apol...
Monday, April 4, 2011
for Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - Catching Up With Life
Hello everyone - Note: I was a bit behind on my daily posts here last week, due to having limited Internet access. These are the posts just as I'd originally written them, and will be posted throughout today for you. I hope you had a good day today. It's been tough keeping up with my blog with only limited Internet access, but I'm doing my best. I feel that should I miss a day, then what's the point of having a blog, since it's supposed to be an online journal, which one tends to write in daily or at least frequently. And if too much time or too many days go by, you tend to forget about it or lose interest. And this blog as well as my writing goals mean too much to me to do that. Even if I don't write every day, this blog is something that I write, and that's writing in itself! I had the opportunity to see my mother and brother as well as a longtime family friend today. Although the visit with them was brief, I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to see them. I never go back here without seeing my family, ever. And I hope I never have to, if I can help it! Tomorrow I take an early flight back home, and as much as I miss my loved one and being back home, I miss my family too. Everyone is so spread out. It gets to me at times, but that's the way it is. I hope that if you've been away from your loved ones for awhile that you have the opportunity to see them again and soon. Tomorrow may be coming, but it waits for no one. Take care & Enjoy your day. - Donna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment